Some Questions During a Fire Damage Event
SERVPRO of Las Cruces wants to prepare you for a fire damage event. We have come up with a few questions that we will be asking you before we go to the location where the fire damage took place.
- What is your home phone? What is your business phone?
- Date and time the loss occurred?
- Is water damage present? If yes then these are some questions we will ask concerning the water. What is the source of water? What is the type of water? Is it clean, gray or sewer? Is there structural damage? How deep is the water?
- What was the source of the fire?
- Has the source been repaired or replaced recently?
- What is the extent of the damage?
- What areas have been affected?
- How bad is the odor?
- Does the area need deodorizing?
- Is board-up required?
- Are water/electricity available?
- Are there any personal injuries?
These are some important questions we must ask you in order to be able to help you in a timely manner because in cases like these, time is very precious.
Please contact us at (575) 522-0130 if you need our assistance.